This special trip includes:
- We leave the hotel to visit to the community of Sesesmil.
- Then we’ll take 25 minutes from Sesesmil to “Julitas Restaurant”.
- Here we’ll eat a delicious creole hen soup and hen roasted in the stove, accompained with a toasted corn tortillas, cuajada (Creamy cheese), tasty rice, rich beans and natural drinks.
- Then we will visit a coffee plantation farm to observe how the grain
is processed before is ready to sold.
- After, we will go to “Viveros de Flores Mercedes” and drink coffee
with a delicious homemade bread.
- During this trip you will have the opportunity to appreciate the
beautiful view and enjoy the pleasant climate of the zone.
- This trip wil finish with a visit to “Casa Kinich” located in the
Fortress building in the city of Copan Ruins.
Fee: US$ 25.00 per person
Minimun 3 people
- Guide, coffee and transportation.
- Estimated time for the tour: 5 hours