THIS TOUR INCLUDES:
- A Visit to the famous Mayan Archeologycal Park, located in Copan Ruins.
- Visit to The Birds’ Park, Where You’ll Have the opportunity to observe the
MOST wonderful exotic and tropical species.
- Local transportation, tickets, a bilingual guide, and lunch .
* The schedule is agreed with the client
Description of the Tour Itinerary:
Leaving from your hotel to The Archeological Park. The guide (English speaker) is ready to take you to de wonderful Mayans´ World. The guide will share the most important information about this enigmatic empire. You´ll have the opportunity to visit the main sites, tunnels and The Archeological Museum. Estimated time: 5 hrs.
- Then you will visit The Birds Park, where you’ll have the opportunity to observe the most exotic and wonderful tropical species. This includes tickets, outdoor lunch, and guide (English speaker) Estimated time: 2 hrs.
- Before to get back to the hotel, we´ll stop at the Fort Cabañas where there is located the Casa Kinich Museum. And also, we´ll have the opportunity to visit the Ceramic Museum, right in the middle of the town.
Contac: (504) 99799319